Thursday, July 28, 2011

'Hawk, Man

I knew the dog was due for a trim, but I wasn't expecting to come home and find out Nitti now has a mohawk...





The worse part of it for me is the fact that even if I wanted to style my hair that way, male pattern baldness has made it impossible, no matter how much gel I might use.

This pretty much means that my dog currently has a cooler hairstyle than I can even aspire to. It doesn't bother me a whole lot, but the fact that it is on my radar at all is a bit discouraging. On the other hand, maybe the fact that my ego isn't going down without a fight is a good thing...





At any rate, Nitti does represent 50% of the y-chromosomes in the house, so I am going to exalt him as a gender representative and move on.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment