Saturday, June 18, 2011

What Would Kermit Do?

Muppet Thor may be the sweetest thing I've read in years.

It takes a deft hand to mix two completely different properties and end up with something that is entertaining but which doesn't disrespect either universe. I remember how surprised I was that 'Archie Meets The Punisher' ended up being that way, and Muppet Thor is very similar. It is primarily a Muppet story with bits (snicker) of Thor in it, but seeing what Kermit does once he has the power of Marvel's thunder god reminded me of what a quality individual that felt amphibian really is. I was also pleased to see some of the newer Muppet characters, like Pepe the king prawn, make an appearance.

Please find some time to read this 24 page gem (most of which was completed in 24 hours!)and throw some traffic to a very talented comic creator,Caanan Grall.

No comments:

Post a Comment